Langmuir trough

'Langmuir trough' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Chemistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

An apparatus for measuring the dependence of the surface force exerted by a film of a substance (of low vapour pressure), floating on a liquid with which it is immiscible ...

Subjects: Chemistry.

Reference entries