magnetic stirrer

'magnetic stirrer' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Chemistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Any apparatus for stirring a liquid in which a follower – usually a small bar magnet coated in glass or plastic – may be caused to oscillate or rotate within ...

Subjects: Chemistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.