'thermobarometer' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Chemistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A control manometer and flask used in a Warburg apparatus, or other constant‐volume‐type respirometer, to compensate for changes in temperature and barometric pressure during the course of an experiment.

Subjects: Chemistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.