Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Formal nullification or cancellation. To abrogate a law, or the continuing effect of an agreement, obligation, instrument or right, is to formally put an end to it. Abrogation by government ...

Subjects: Law.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.