agricultural dwelling-house advisory committee

Related Overviews


'agricultural dwelling-house advisory committee' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Law


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference


A committee that advises the local authority in its region on the agricultural need for tied cottages. An owner of a tied cottage can apply to a local authority to rehouse a former worker who is occupying the cottage. The local authority has a duty to do this if the committee advises that possession is needed in the interests of efficient agriculture. See also assured agricultural occupancy.

Subjects: Law.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.