Related Overviews


'anaglyptoscope' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Psychology


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

An instrument that alters the angle of incident light on a three-dimensional object, reversing the areas of light and shadow, used in research into chiaroscuro. [From anaglyph + Greek skopeein to view]

Subjects: Psychology.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.