anchor warp

Related Overviews


'anchor warp' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Maritime History


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The name given to a hawser or rope when it is attached to an anchor and used as a temporary cable.

Subjects: Maritime History.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.