Related Overviews


'angle-bead' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

1 Beaded angle-staff, consisting of a single bead at the corner of joiner's work.

2 Upright finish at the external angle of, and flush with, plasterer's work, for which the correct term is staff-bead.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.