Firm of English architects, founded in 1939 and restructured in 1945. It fostered team-work and often used industrialized components in its buildings. Its most celebrated building is the Rubber Factory at Bryn Mawr (1946–9), with which Ove Arup was associated. It also built several schools, study-bedrooms on hexagonal plans at St John's College, Oxford (1960), and St Paul's Cathedral Choir School, London (1967).
Kalman (1994);Melvin (1999)