Related Overviews


'arm' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

In type design, the horizontal stroke in E, F, or L. The horizontals of e, A, and H are called ‘bars’. See also cross-stroke.

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.