Related Overviews


'arriccio' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Art


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

In fresco painting, a layer of relatively coarse plaster applied to the wall before the smooth top layer (the intonaco) that forms the painting surface.

Subjects: Art.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.