Arundel castle

Related Overviews


'Arundel castle' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • British History


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

In Sussex was started by Roger, earl of Shrewsbury, soon after the Norman Conquest. It was later in the possession of the Aubigny family until 1243, passed by marriage to the Fitz Alans until 1580, and subsequently to the Howards, dukes of Norfolk.

Subjects: British History.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.