ascent, ascendant

Related Overviews


'ascent, ascendant' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

In masonry and joinery the upright part of the border, frame, or dressings of an aperture. The part across the top is the traverse. See chambranle.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.