Overview

auditor


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The Office of the Auditors of Land Revenue formed a sub‐department of the Exchequer from the abolition of the Court of Augmentations in 1554 until 1832. Its records are kept at The National Archives in E 299–330 and LR 1–16.

Subjects: History.


Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.