Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Anticlockwise shift of the direction of the wind. The reverse change is called veering.

Subjects: Meteorology and Climatology.

Reference entries

See all related reference entries in Oxford Index »

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.