Related Overviews


'baguet' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

1 Small convex moulding with a semicircular section, similar to a bead or an astragal, called a chaplet when ornamented.

2 Frame ornamented with a bead-moulding.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.