'Bassettflöte' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Music


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference


A 17th‐ and 18th‐cent. name for a recorder of low pitch. Sometimes called Bassflöte.

Subjects: Music.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.