Bilobed flap

'Bilobed flap' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A transposition flap with 2 lobes 50º apart. The first lobe is the same size as the defect and the second is half the size. The defect left by ...

Subjects: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.