Blake gingivectomy knife

'Blake gingivectomy knife' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Dentistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A surgical instrument used for the removal of gingival tissue. The handle is designed to hold a disposable scalpel blade of varying sizes and shapes which is secured in place by a screw tightened with the aid of an Allen key. See also periodontal instruments.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries