block flute

'block flute' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Music


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

(Ger. Blockflöte).

Recorder or flageolet, so called after its ‘block’ or fipple; also an org. stop.

Subjects: Music.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.