Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The terms ‘blind’ and ‘blind-stamped’ are used in connection with bookbinding to describe any non-gilt ornamentation or lettering that is stamped, blocked, or tooled so that only an indented impression is left in the binding.


Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.