Mother of Walstan of Bawburgh, and reputed in his Life to have been an East Anglian princess. She was buried at Martham in the late 11th century, where there was a chapel dedicated to her, to which bequests were made as late as 1522. She is represented on a screen, formerly in St James, Norwich, crowned, holding a book and palm, and in the NE. chancel window at North Tuddenham. Like her son, she seems to have had a restricted local cult. No known feast.
M. R. James, ‘Lives of St Walstan’, Norf. Archaeol. Soc. Papers, xix (1917), 238–67.