Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The term ‘boards’ is commonly used to denote the stiff card or panels at the front and back (but not the spine) of a hard-bound book, including their covering, although ...

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.