Related Overviews


'bodkin' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A needle or spike mounted in a handle and used in letterpress printing to remove or manipulate individual pieces of type in the forme.

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.