Book Wings

'Book Wings' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Theatre


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Or Revolving Wings, method of changing the side pieces in a scenic set used in some early Victorian theatres, among them the Theatre Royal at Ipswich where they are known ...

Subjects: Theatre.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.