'bowl' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Computing


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A typographical term used to describe the curved line that encloses or partially encloses a space in letter. The letter ‘a’, for example, contains a bowl.

Subjects: Computing.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.