Related Overviews


'Brayer' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Art


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Hand roller of rubber or gelatin used for applying ink to relief printing blocks (see Prints, §III, 1) or occasionally for the direct application of paint or ink to a surface.


Subjects: Art.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.