buff stop

'buff stop' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Music


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A device on a harpsichord that presses a piece of buff leather or felt on one of the sets of unison strings to produce a muted, dry sound.

Subjects: Music.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.