canted shot

Related Overviews


'canted shot' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Media Studies


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

An oblique or ‘crooked’ shot in which the camera is angled clockwise or anticlockwise (see also diagonality). In semiotic terms, a marked shot connoting disorientation. See also Dutch angle; compare roll.

Subjects: Media Studies.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.