Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A hollow moulding, about a quarter of a circle in section, principally used in cornices. The term is also used to describe a concave moulding, quarter circular in profile, in a picture frame.

Subjects: Architecture — Art.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.