cavetto rim

'cavetto rim' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Archaeology


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference


A rim, found especially on black‐burnished cooking pots, which curves outwards from the vessel to form a concave, quarter‐round profile.

Subjects: Archaeology.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.