'cementoid' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Dentistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A thin unmineralized layer present on the surface of developing cementum. Also known as precementum and uncalcified cementum.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.