channel-rimmed jar

'channel-rimmed jar' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Archaeology


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference


A type of Romano‐British cooking pot having a simple out‐turned rim with one or more distinct grooves on it. Particularly common in Northamptonshire and north Bedfordshire in the mid to late 1st century.

Subjects: Archaeology.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.