chemical fusogen

Related Overviews


'chemical fusogen' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Biological Sciences


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Any chemical that is used in the fusing of two cells or protoplasts (see cell fusion). Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is used in the formation of hybridomas, and sodium nitrate in the fusion of plant protoplasts in solution.

Subjects: Biological Sciences.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.