'chimney-crane' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Swivelling metal bar, hooked at one end, from which cooking-pots may be suspended and swung over the fire, also called chimney-crook or chimney-hook.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.