1. The distribution of a publication (particularly newspapers and magazines).
2. The number of copies sold of a single issue of a magazine or newspaper (see audited circulation). The actual readership may be larger.
3. The scale of public availability of something. See access.
4. The extent of awareness of a particular idea.
5. In Marxist theory, the sphere of the exchange of goods and services, as distinct from the sphere of production.
Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please,
or login to access all content.