Related Overviews


'clap-board' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Riven (rather than sawn) horizontal feather-edged timber boards used for external cladding, also called bevel-siding, lap-siding, or weather-boarding, although the latter is properly sawn parallel-sided boards.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.