cluster cup

Related Overviews


'cluster cup' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Plant Sciences and Forestry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The common name for the cup-shaped aecium formed, for example, on the leaves of plants infected by certain rust fungi (order Uredinales).

Subjects: Plant Sciences and Forestry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.