'corflu' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Literature


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

correction fluid. a fluid which permits typographical errors to be corrected, on e.g., a mimeograph stencil or typewritten page. 1960 J. Speer Novus Ordo Fandorum Fancestral Voices (2004) 190 Of ...

Subjects: Literature.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.