Related Overviews


'corner-brace' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Short brace set horizontally between a tie-beam and a wall-plate to stiffen the structure.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.