Related Overviews


'cornerpiece' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

In bookbinding, a large decorative tool, broadly triangular in outline, placed at each corner of a cover as part of an overall pattern. Cornerpieces are commonly used in designs which ...

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.