Related Overviews


'cornopean' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Music


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A mid-19th-century English name for the valved cornet, now normally reserved for those with Stölzel valves.

Subjects: Music.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.