Couette viscometer

Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

An instrument for measuring viscosity, consisting of two concentric cylinders separated by a narrow annulus, which is filled with the sample. One cylinder is fixed and the other is rotated. ...

Subjects: Chemistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.