Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Anything finishing a join, e.g. a cover-fillet, cover-moulding, or cover-strip moulding concealing a joint in panelling, or the part of a tile or slate covered by the overlap of the course above.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.