covering board

Related Overviews


'covering board' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Maritime History


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The name given, particularly in yacht construction, to the outmost plank of the main deck, which is usually wider then the other deck planks. In larger wooden ships it is usually called the plank sheer.

Subjects: Maritime History.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.