crammed down paper

Related Overviews


'crammed down paper' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Economics


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

(Bonds; USA).

Term for a type of junk bond, such as pay-in-kinds, which pays interest in the form of additional securities.

Subjects: Economics.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.