Related Overviews


'crumb-softeners' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Medicine and Health


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Derivatives of monoglycerides added to bread as emulsifiers to give a softer crumb and retard staling (see retrogradation); also called polysorbates. See also fats, superglycinerated.

Subjects: Medicine and Health.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.