cup and ring mark

Related Overviews


'cup and ring mark' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Archaeology


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference


Type of rock‐art motif found widely in the British Isles and elsewhere comprising a central cup‐mark or cupule around which are one or more concentric grooves.

Subjects: Archaeology.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.