dandy roll

Related Overviews


'dandy roll' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Device used on Fourdrinier machines making fine papers, to consolidate the wet web, to improve formation, and to produce watermarks and surface textures, including laid lines. It consists of a ...

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.