Italian architect of the circular Church of San Marcellino (1932–5—with a concrete dome by Nervi). He designed some of the best Rationalist buildings of the 1930s, including the ‘Nicola Bonservi’ Casa del Fascio, Sturlo (1937–8). Other works include the Villa Venturini (1934–40), the Villa Vitale, Genoa (1934–40), the Piazza R. Rossetti (1936–55); Condominium Apartments, Quinto (1951–2), the INA Casa Residential Unit, Villa Bernabo Brea, Genoa (1952–3), and the huge Quartiere Forte Quezzi (or ‘Biscione’) (1956–7), high above Genoa.
Cevini (1989);Danesi&Patetta (eds.) (1976);Gregotti (1968)